2009 Holiday GiveawayZ Award Winners

Started by Jason, February 20, 2010, 12:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

2009 Holiday GiveawayZ Award Winners

Here are the winners by category.  If you are a winner, you can email me or open a ticket now to let me know how you'd like to claim your prize.  Otherwise, I will be emailing each customer individually later tonight or likely tomorrow.

These were drawn about an hour ago using www.random.org to generate numbers matched against two client listings.  The drawing was logged and will be posted below for public record.

Category 1:  New Signups between December 12, 2009 - January 12, 2010
1.  One first prize -- Your choice of $300 Charlottezweb credit or $250 Cash
Roman M.  (Looks like he's a referral -- just trying to match an email address)

2.  One second prize -- Your choice of $200 Charlottezweb credit or $150 Cash
Susan K.  (referral payout of $50 to Chautona H. for Susan)

3.  Two additional prizes -- Your choice of $50 Charlottezweb credit, $30 Cash or an SMF Charter Membership ($49.95 value)
Nicole S.
Brian A. (referral payout of $50 to Dirk D. for Brian)

Category 2:  Current Customers (prior to December 12, 2009 when promo was started):
1.  One first prize -- Your choice of $300 Charlottezweb credit or $250 Cash
Dan D. for a domain name.

2.  One second prize -- Your choice of $200 Charlottezweb credit or $150 Cash
Jeremy S. for a domain name

3.  Two additional prizes -- Your choice of $50 Charlottezweb credit, $30 Cash or an SMF Charter Membership ($49.95 value)
Paul B. for a hosting account
Jeff D. for a domain name

Category 3:  Affiliate Payout Bonus
We had 3 winners who were a direct affiliate referral from a current customer.  That current customer wins $50 cash or credit.  Looks like we had 3 payouts this time.  Nice!

Category 4:  One Grand Prize
By a large margin, you all selected a Netbook as this contest's grand prize in this thread.  The runner up was a Kindle with a gift certificate.  I'll leave it up to the winner to choose which one and we'll make the values equal.
Nancy H. for a hosting account

For contest details and rules, please visit:  http://charlottezweb.com/promo2009.php

Thanks again for your continued business and congrats to the winners!

Chat log
Welcome! You have entered [CharlottezChat] at 5:01 pm
[Jason] 5:08 pm: For the sake of the saving this chat, I'll post what I'm going to be done just like the last contest.
[Jason] 5:08 pm: *doing, not done. :)
[Jason] 5:08 pm: The drawings will use the rules on the promo page: http://charlottezweb.com/promo2009.php
[Jason] 5:09 pm: The site I'm using is Random.org. I'm using the integer generator here:
[Jason] 5:09 pm: http://www.random.org/integers/
[Jason] 5:09 pm: I'll be starting with the first place prize, then working backwards. I've got a spreadsheet with worksheets for each set of drawings -- current customers up to Dec 12, 2009 and "new orders" that occurred during the promo period.
[Jason] 5:09 pm: I've assigned a value of 1 through xxx (depending on how many orders/customers there were) and will be using Random.org to generate random numbers to pick the client for each drawing out of the number of people in each category. Hopefully that makes sense :D
[Jason] 5:09 pm: I'll get started in about 5 to 10 mins.
[Jason] 5:14 pm: Ok, Category 1 -- New Customers.
[Jason] 5:14 pm: One first prize -- Your choice of $300 Charlottezweb credit or $250 Cash
[Jason] 5:15 pm: Goes to Roman M.
[Jason] 5:15 pm: One second prize -- Your choice of $200 Charlottezweb credit or $150 Cash
[Jason] 5:16 pm: Goes to Susan K
[Jason] 5:16 pm: she's a referral order so $50 goes to Chautona H. for referring her
[Jason] 5:16 pm: Two additional prizes -- Your choice of $50 Charlottezweb credit, $30 Cash or an SMF Charter Membership
[Jason] 5:17 pm: Goes to Nicole S. and Brian A.
[Jason] 5:19 pm: Brian A. is a referral order so $50 goes to Dirk D. for referring him
[Jason] 5:24 pm: Category 2 -- Current Customers
[Jason] 5:24 pm: One first prize -- Your choice of $300 Charlottezweb credit or $250 Cash
[Jason] 5:25 pm: Goes to Dan D. for a domain name
[Jason] 5:25 pm: One second prize -- Your choice of $200 Charlottezweb credit or $150 Cash
[Jason] 5:28 pm: Goes to Jeremy S. for a domain name
[Jason] 5:28 pm: Two additional prizes -- Your choice of $50 Charlottezweb credit, $30 Cash or an SMF Charter Membership
[Jason] 5:31 pm: Goes to Paul B. and Jeff D.
[Jason] 5:32 pm: (for hosting and a domain, respectively)
[Jason] 5:32 pm: I don't believe either of those are referrals
[Jason] 5:32 pm: Ok, and new to this year's promo -- One Grand Prize.
[Jason] 5:34 pm: Currently the vote has it for a netbook although a kindle was second place so I'll let them decide.
[Jason] 5:35 pm: And that grand prize goes to...
[Jason] 5:36 pm: Nancy H. for hosting
[Jason] 5:36 pm: checking to see if she was referred
[Jason] 5:38 pm: Not by my records
[Jason] 5:38 pm: Ok, so that wraps it up :)
[Jason] 5:39 pm: I will post the results to our forum shortly and will inform the winners either tonight or tomorrow by email.
[Jason] 5:39 pm: http://www.charlottezweb.com/forums/index.php?topic=1421.0

Jason

All award winners and referral winners have been emailed.

Thanks!

HKmod

Finner