What site are you having hosted by CW?

Started by Mack Bolan, April 04, 2005, 10:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack Bolan

This isn't a support question. I just couldn't find an appropriate section to post in.
I'm curious what sites are smart enough to be hosted by Charlottezweb.   ;)   Well?

Mine is www.SeattlePhreakzone.com It is a Counter-Strike: Source on-line gaming community.  8)

It nice meeting you folks.

-Mack

Oh yea... no point in you posting Jason. We kind of have that figured out.  ;D Keep up the good work though!

Jason

Actually, if there are any Chevy Chase fans out there, I have a site (oddly hosted by Charlottezweb!) that is a work in progress.  I don't have much time to spend on it so I tend to work on it for a few days every few months.  Already, I can guarantee you it has the largest and most rare photo gallery for Chevy Chase anywhere (717 images as of today).  Almost all of the content in the gallery has been purchased and scanned by me personally so I have tons of stuff that's not the same recycled source pics you see everywhere else.  I hope to one day complete the rest of the site as I think it will be the definitive source for Chevy info on the 'Net but I just don't have the time presently...

It's got the ability to write movie reviews and rate them (similar to Amazon) so if anyone is bored, feel free to contribute!

www.chevychased.com

Let me know what you think if you'd like!

-Jason

Mack Bolan

Cool!! I'll have to check it out a bit more when I get home tonight. I wonder if anyone has done that for Mel Brooks.
*Off to check it out*

-Mack

Mark

My personal website is hosted here and located at www.angrysandwich.com

It's not really much to look at now because most the stuff happens "behind the scenes" for college work and what not. Once I actually have free time (work and school taking up too much of it) I will get around to designing and doing something with my website :P

chilly

www.detroitgreeks.com

www.thegreekcruise.com

and 2 more which are still in development :)  Jason ROCKS!

marcobarrera

Quote from: chilly on September 22, 2005, 09:37:18 AM
www.detroitgreeks.com

www.thegreekcruise.com

and 2 more which are still in development :)  Jason ROCKS!

Agreed!! he was instrumental in the upgrade of our site!!

www.marcobarrera.com

slack

weeniecampbell.com -- a site devoted to pre war blues

bloozbbox.com -- it was a personal site -- but has been serving as a test site for the above.

Very happy with Jason's hosting and level of service - AAA!

Cheers,
slack

Mark

The Angry Sandwich says Happy Halloween ;)

www.angrysandwich.com/community/

Jason

Hey, cool theme!  It took me a few mins to catch on to the creepy set of eyes!

Mark

hehe, thanks. If anyone wants this theme for thier on forums I released it for download...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=53114.0 :)

Elril Galia

My site  www.ageofthering.com  is a Lord of the Rings fansite.

It used to be www.lotruk.com and prior to that www.lordoftherings.co.uk

one of the most popular UK LOTR fansites!  and Charlottezweb, hosts us very well :D

Redeye

www.Honda-Varadero-Uk.org

We've been with Jason for just on 2 years and have no complaints. ($10)
Good to have some personal support for a change! ($15)

Just credit it to my account Jason  ;D
:: Ride Safe - Live Long ::

Jason

Mark

noss

i have antrx.com hosted at cw. its a nissan enthusiast site/car club in australia, but its slowly becoming world wide.

it started off as a club for u12 model nissans (pintara in autralia, bluebird in japan, stanza in usa/canada) but has slowly grown to encompass many more models such as the u13 bluebird/altima, the s13 silvia, s14 180sx, skylines and more.