Main Menu

Stuie

Started by dania, April 01, 2008, 04:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dania

:D :D

Hey Stuie, hi and welcome!

I somehow *lost the others*.. ;D

Great to see you here, I hope to see you active on this board soon.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

stuie

Whoa, sorry I didn't see this topic earlier. Yeah, I started here after your posting at Shwishtalk back in January. I assume that this is Millie/Julliene. I hope that I'm not confusing you with someone else. Anyway, I just now started to check out the boards here after the message we got from Jason. By the way, he has helped me and some clients tremendously as far as getting back on track.

I've been pretty busy on other things besides web/SWiSH stuff, getting back into my animation for lenticular products. In fact, it looks like I will be in the upcoming Star Trek convention in August at the Las Vegas Hilton, taking 3D Portraits of people dressed in their uniforms. About a year ago this come May, I was at Celebration IV in Los Angeles for the Star Wars convention and had a blast.

In case anyone else happens to check this thread outand are wondering what I do, I create 3D and animation scenes that are imaged onto a photo with a special lens that I sell to the public. My biggest clients thus far are the newly graduating recruits from Marine boot camp in San Diego. I sell 3D picture frames as well as take 3D pictures of families/individuals. I just developed a new 3D frog scene as well as the first in a long line of animated dinosaur cards. This first one has a t-rex over it's new kill, a triceratops.

Anyway, it's great to be here.

Stuie

http://www.comgraph.com

dania

Hi Stuie,

Yep thats me julienne*drop/kate and everything else..lmaoooooooooo

WoW I never realised how talented you are course it was never discussed at DX. I would see you come, sort your stuff and gone. It was a bad time after Christmas for me as well as you guys but thats behind us now.

Not sure how many got new hosting I know roadie did and it was an extremely bad time for him losing vital mail, not to mention customers. That Jay one could have prevented a lot of the rubbish that did the rounds at Swishtalk. Anyway we seperated although I thought Clay, Willem, and Steve wanted a new forum so I created SMF for them ( they asked me to do that) then nothing...strange behavior..

Good to see you again Stuie keep well.

;D ;D
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.