Wordpress Broke

Started by dania, September 22, 2013, 12:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dania

Already Jason,

I asked at Wordpress.org but as usual 'Have you asked your host'... ::)

Same as before, publish, Image, and catagorie stopped working. Its what I was waiting for. the Install is only one month old, manually Installed by you Jason so I did'nt really expect problems but there you go.

Write the post, catagorize that does'nt work. Draft it, then refresh. Look at the post and then catagorie works, as does publish but not the Image.

I  need to learn something new Jason.

Any ideas whats wrong Jason, I doubt it because we have been down this road before.?.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jason

Quote from: dania on September 22, 2013, 12:58:39 PM
Any ideas whats wrong Jason, I doubt it because we have been down this road before.?.

Did it have any added plugins or themes?  Does disabling them impact it?  Did you run an upgrade?

It's definitely very strange for it to work and then stop working out of nowhere. 

If I think of anything else to test I'll let you know otherwise, I'm a bit at a loss.

dania

Tried it on the default theme

Only one plugin so deativated that

No upgrades due

Nothing alters it.

Its just useless to work with Wordpress any longer.Jason.

Its all very weird on a Install only four weeks old.

You can make a post

Publish is unavailble

Try to create the cateagory no.joy so now refresh the address, category works, publish works., not Image.

Too much hassle Jason.

>:(

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jason

I haven't seen other reports of this (yet) but we could try moving your account to a different server to see if that makes any difference.  I don't think it would but it may be worth the test if you'd like?