Hello

Started by dania, February 05, 2007, 01:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dania

Hi everyone,

Came here via SMF link. Jason I can't find 'ways to pay'.I have a host but looking for another, not in place of but extra. I want to terminate one of those accounts in favor of here. A new start if you will.

I can do paypal, or Visa Electron on a monthly if possible.I was thinking of the standard package. Doamin, I have three but want a new one, not sure what yet so I need to know how much they are as well.

Thanks Jason!

Dania
:D
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jason

Welcome!

Quote from: dania on February 05, 2007, 01:42:08 PM
Came here via SMF link. Jason I can't find 'ways to pay'.

Are you asking how to order?  You can click "order" on the site menu or here's a link if it's easier:

http://www.charlottezweb.com/autopilot/step_one.php

I can do paypal, or Visa Electron on a monthly if possible.I was thinking of the standard package. Doamin, I have three but want a new one, not sure what yet so I need to know how much they are as well.

Either of those payment options should work. Paypal definitely and probably the Visa option too assuming that it works like a regular Visa card does.

Domain names (if you order through the site) are $15 but I've been charging people $10 lately because that will be the new price shortly.  If you want a domain name, we can handle that separately from the ordering process to save you money. 

Although, some domains cost more (like .ca domains for example) due to their registries setting pricing levels.  The typical .com, net, org, etc... domains will be $10 but some of the specialty or regional tld's may be more.  Feel free to ask if you want more specifics.

Thanks!

dania

Thanks Jason,

I have deposited some funds to paypal today but I have to wait till the funds are available before I signup with you. I will have to add more for the domain. I should be able to complete the form in the next 10 days.

Now to think whilst I wait to think on a domain.. ;D I could pay tomorrow off the Visa Electron but I would'nt have the domain for you to set it all up.. :(

See you later Jason, many thanks.
Dani
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jason

Sounds great.  Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Jason

dania

Hi Jason ,

I have checked a new domain I need to mail you, these domains vanish before you can blink... :D

one year (I usually renew each year) £8.99 Then just waiting on Paypal for the hosting cash to become available in a few days. If all goes ok I may have a second or upgrade to your biggest package before the summer.

So I need now to use Visa Electron to send you the domain cash.

What I have problems with in cpanel is once a database is created (I can do that easy enough) but  connect it to say SMF. I know the SMF inside out its just I never can connect those darn databases even under instruction, they never work for me. Have we Fantastico?

:D

Jason

Quote from: dania on February 06, 2007, 03:50:57 AM
What I have problems with in cpanel is once a database is created (I can do that easy enough) but  connect it to say SMF. I know the SMF inside out its just I never can connect those darn databases even under instruction, they never work for me. Have we Fantastico?

Yes, fantastico is installed on all servers.

Cheers,
Jason

dania

Jason,

My order is saved because you don't do my card Visa Electron... :'( If I credit Paypal it will take 10 days.

If I send a chq is it fine from Yorkshire building Society? Are you in the UK?
:)

Jason

Ok, I see the incomplete order now.

I'm in the USA > Charlotte, NC

If you need to use a check, that's fine but I'd prefer to deal in annual or semi-annual payments because it's more difficult to handle otherwise.  Also, make sure the values are converted USD (my pricing is all in USD).  I will need to wait for the check to clear before activating the account for security reasons.

Feel free to email me directly if you want to work out some sort of arrangement:  jason [at] charlottezweb.com

Regards,
Jason

dania

Jason,

I will wait the 10 days it takes Paypal, It will be done this evening. To send a US chq is almost as much as the chq itself in charges. Either way it will take the same length of time. I have all the details as far as I know saved.

I should have took the order number but you'll know where its come from, i'll mail you the minnute the funds clear in paypal.

Thats it now Jason.

Thanks for the help!
:)

Jason

You're very welcome!

dania

Thanks Jason,

I decided to join you today, I paid by Paypal.
;D

Jason

Quote from: dania on May 14, 2007, 06:58:01 AM
Thanks Jason,

I decided to join you today, I paid by Paypal.
;D

Hi Dania,

Welcome! Can you pm or email me the address that was placed under?  I assume it's different from the one here.

Thanks!

dania

Mail is on its way Jason.

Thanks!

;D

Jason

Received - thanks!