PayPal at 2Checkout (Oct 30, 2007)

Started by Jason, November 05, 2007, 11:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

This doesn't apply to us directly since Charlottezweb already accepts both Paypal and 2Checkout, but I experienced this firsthand while purchasing something last night:

PayPal at 2Checkout
October 30th, 2007, by: cliff

This article, originally published October 29, 2007, has been updated today, October 30, 2007. Updates will appear in bold text.

By popular demand, 2Checkout now supports PayPal Express Checkout.

Suppliers have long been able to pay their 2CO set up fee with PayPal. Starting today, many customers will have the option to pay for their purchases with PayPal as well.

This will allow customers to pay for products and services with the funds in their PayPal account, even if the supplier does not have their own PayPal account and only uses 2Checkout.

The PayPal payment option will be available for all non-recurring orders in the following currencies:

* Australian Dollar (AUD)
    * Canadian Dollar (CAD)
    * Euro (EUR)
    * British Pound (GBP)
    * Japanese Yen (JPY)
    * U.S. Dollar (USD)

For more information about the other customer payment options 2CO supports, please see: What Customer Payment Options Are Supported by 2CO?

Coming soon: PayPal Pay Later

dania

Thanks Jason,

Thinga are going well just now as far as the hosting/Paypal goes so I should be with you for the long haul now.

;D
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jason

Quote from: dania on November 22, 2007, 03:36:51 PM
Thinga are going well just now as far as the hosting/Paypal goes so I should be with you for the long haul now.

Good news!  :D

dania

Jason,

I have all my images hosted elseware because I have more room for the many images I need for two Worpress and one forum. I have three databases on yours. Can you keep me posted when I need to update my package please? At the minute I see I have only 21.26/150.00 MB I cannot gauge if I have a lot of room left.

I won't be adding more databases at this time.

Thanks

:)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jason

The system will email you when you get close to your quotas and we can upgrade you then if you'd like.

Cheers,
Jason