A new forum editor has been installed with advanced features

Started by Jason, November 30, 2016, 07:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

I've installed an advanced editor tonight for our forum.

If anyone is interested, here's the link to the developer:

http://www.smfpacks.com/wysiwyg/

(I'm not a reseller and get no benefit should you choose to purchase this.  As such, please do your own homework if you're interested in it).

That being said, it looks pretty neat so far.  :)

It shows smileys, font colors, changes, etc right in the post without having to preview.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jason

Jason

aura

I brought my shoutbox and likes from that site and honestly he could learn about service from you Jason.

I am not being nasty but my experience is shared by many.  I wasnt being blonde and silly either LOL.

Elements of Design - A Graphics Community, join us at elements-of-design.org

Jason

Thank you -- That's great feedback.  

When I was installing the advanced editor, I started a thread regarding an error message I received and a fix was provided within a few days that did the trick.

I had some language/translation issues on the social login plugin but was able to work through it using the screenshots so that was pretty helpful.  

It's fair to say that some of the plugins I used needed a little bit of a learning curve to install/setup but once they were in place, I've been happy with the "cost to benefit" ratio.  Compared to some scripts I've purchased in the past, these were very reasonably priced.  

I'm chatting with him now about some "Charlottezweb" coupon codes that can be used if anyone has interest.  I still take the position of recommending that everyone does their own research to find out if it's the best option for you.  For me, I am happy with the cost but I certainly don't disagree with what you've said.

Cheers,
-Jason