2checkout (payment) order details page and "How To Update Your Credit Card"

Started by Jason, March 21, 2010, 09:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

2checkout (our credit card processor) has been polling its customers lately for improvement suggestions.  I've been in communication with someone there regarding some improvements I'd be interested in based upon the number of similar questions I've had from our customers over the years.

One thing I learned today that I wasn't aware of is a part of their site that will let you pull up your order details later.

"Locate your Order"  --  https://www.2checkout.com/va/sales/customer/detail_sale

On this page you can pull up purchases made and view the details as long as you know either the sale number (and billing zip code) or your banking information you originally used.

Also, here's a question I often get:

How do I update or change my credit card information?

If your current credit card is going to expire, or you have canceled your credit card, it will be necessary for you to wait and receive a notice from us informing you that your credit card is failing to bill. Once you receive this notification, a link will be included. You may click on the link to update your credit card information. Your order will not be canceled and you will receive a reminder notice every 7 days.

If you are requesting to update your credit card information to a different card, it will be necessary for you to contact us directly at 1-877-294-0273, so that we may obtain further information from you.

In addition to contacting them, if you open a ticket or email me, I can provide you an update link.

Thanks!