Error: Image with PHP

Started by Andrew, December 26, 2003, 09:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefrompng() in /home/edtl885/public_html/image.php on line 130

Jason

Andrew,

What script were you running there?

PHP was recompiled earlier last week and this may be causing that issue.  Can you let me know what script/library you're using and I'll have it looked into right away.

Regards,
Jason

Andrew

I'm using a script at www.edtl.us/image.php, it should just use the image GD thingy...

And I lost my helpdesk user/pass and forgot the e-mail I used so that's why I'm posting here ^.^;;;

Jason

I will go ahead and send your login info in a few minutes.  Always feel free to email directly to support@ or jason@charlottezweb.com.  Someone is always monitoring those boxes.  I apologize for the slow response to your first post here -- I've been checking email remotely via dialup on a Christmas vacation out of state and the forum isn't set to auto-notify me of new posts anymore due to all the SMF upgrades being done every few weeks.  Ah, the joys of progress!

Back to your request...
Coincidentally, I sent a request into our techs earlier this evening to have GD recompiled along with curl and a few other libraries that appear to have been left out during a PHP recompile a few days ago.  Your script should function properly once that's completed.  I expect it to be done later this evening or tomorrow at the latest.  I will update this thread or email you personally if you'd prefer once completed.

Regards,
Jason

Jason

P.S.  If that's the script you're using for your SMF avatar, I want to steal it from you!  :)

I haven't personally had the time to get mine to work properly for some reason.  I have the winamp plugin working to upload the playlist, but I could never get it to display for some reason.  Oh well.  I'll add that to the list of things to "play with" when I get a few free minutes.  :)

Jason

Andrew

Alright, thanks for your help. And no problem on the slow reply, it wasn't that slow compared to my old hosts.

Jason

Just spoke with the techs -- they expect to have the recompile done tonight.  I'll keep you posted.

Also, I just resent your "Client Area" login/password.  Let me know if you don't receive it, or if have any problems.

Regards,
Jason

Jason

PHP has been recompiled and the missing options (GD in this case) have been readded.  Your script appears to be up and running.  Let me know if you encounter any further problems.

Regards,
Jason