[Read me first] Frequently Asked Questions!

Started by Jason, March 21, 2011, 07:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

This post will be updated any time I receive requests that I think would benefit all of us.  Similarly, please reply in this thread if you have additional questions or items you think should be included.  I'll add to this first post and clear out the thread as appropriate.  THANKS!

Note:  This thread will be modified from time to time. 

------------------------------------------

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about managing your Charlottezweb hosting account:

Q.  Where do I go to pay invoices or submit Billing or Support tickets?
A.  This is available in your Client Area:  https://www.charlottezweb.com/clients/clientarea.php

Q.  What is the login information needed to login to my Client Area?
A.  The Client Area uses your email address and the password you created when you first ordered from Charlottezweb.  If you don't know this, there is a "forgot password" utility that will initiate the password reset option.

Q.  Is my Client Area password the same as my cPanel password?
A.  No, the Client Area is completely separate from cPanel.

Q.  How do I open Support Tickets?
A.  You can do this two ways.  You can login to your Client Area and open a ticket there or you can send an email to support@charlottezweb.com.  If you email this support address from the same email address that is your login for the Client Area, it will automatically open a ticket with that email's contents.  If you email this address from an address not registered in our system, it will not be accepted.

Q.  What is your billing policy on overdue payments?
A.  Our billing system will automatically suspend an account if a pending invoice reaches 30 days of being unpaid.  After that, it will wait another 30 days and then it will remove the account.  If you think you will be late making a payment, please contact us and we'll be happy to work with you to figure out a plan to avoid service disruption.

Q.  How do I setup email accounts on my own computer, iPhone, iPad, etc?
A.  We have a set of video tutorials located here that will step you through the most common setups..

----------------

More coming soon!  (Please submit additional questions to add - thanks!)

Regards,
Jason