Changing your Cpanel Themes

Started by Jason, January 31, 2004, 07:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

I've had a few questions about this so I figured I'd explain it here.

Charlottezweb offers the choice of cpanel skins designed by CPSKINS.com in addition to the default ones.  These skins include:

Blue/Red Trix
   (blue trix is the default theme that comes with your account)
CPSkins
Sim Skins

All of these skins offer an option to change your theme within cpanel.  This is a feature that cpskins.com included in their skins, but it is NOT available with the default themes.  So, if you change your theme to a non-cpskins theme, you will have to submit a ticket (or contact me) to have it switched back should you want to do so.

Regards,
Jason

Suusi M-B

Help

I just changed my CP skin to CPskins and have lost access to everything.

The default skin was a bit of a mystery too because there were no titles under the icons.

Please can this be fixed...please please.
Hugz
Suusi xXxXx

When you have Seen everything and Done everything, then Do it All again - Alister Crowley

Jason

Sue,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  Besides yours, there were a few newer accounts on that server that didn't have the proper language files connected to cpanel.  I corrected them about 3 hours ago.  I replied to your email earlier but wanted to respond to you here as well.

Regards,
Jason

Suusi M-B

Hugz
Suusi xXxXx

When you have Seen everything and Done everything, then Do it All again - Alister Crowley