what are u running

Started by Finner, August 21, 2007, 11:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Quote from: Jason on November 09, 2007, 08:28:26 PMI'll see how 8 does this weekend.  I love torrents!  I just downloaded the 3.7gig iso in under 6 hours  :)

I'm a fan of the mirrors.kernel.org and DAP combo myself. See screenshot. And that's accurate within 20min or so. I downloaded OpenSUSE in that amount of time at it's 4GB. >:D

Jason

dania

I can't say whats in mine,

You see, I did'nt buid it as I know nothing of techi stuff. I can say my son built it and its got really good parts in it. Its fast too.

We go to Manchester Computer Fair which is very cheap, they sell other things too. I bought a nice tower a week or so ago which I will upload tomoz. It has gauges on the front which lets me know how cool the machine is if I need the doc or not...lmaoooooooooooo

I saw one today at comet, i'm sure its monitor was as big as my widescreen tele...haahahaha!

Images of your comps?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

dania

Nice one Finner,

Desktop looks like mine - busy.. ;D

My card is full in the camera so I need to empty that before I can take any images, later this afternoon.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jason

Do I see a rogue PBR off the edge of the screen?!  :)

Finner

Quote from: Jason on November 23, 2007, 11:36:18 AM
Do I see a rogue PBR off the edge of the screen?!  :)

Can't live without it

dania

I did'nt open the machine side its a bugger to get back again.. :D

So I did some shots for you finner and Jason and killler possum.

Mark

I'm gonna have to contribute pictures of my desktop area now too! Maybe later tonight when I'm home. :)

dania

Yes why not possum?

It gives us an insight into the differnt enviroments, and can create a great topic to discuss.

:D

Mark

OK, tonight I promise I will upload some pictures. Will actually give me a chance to test out the new Digital Camera I bought my Fiancee for Christmas. Yes I gave it to her way in advance, but that's because we have a lot of things coming up in the next month we want pictures of (office parties, hunting trip, vacation for the holiday to Las Vegas, etc.).

I got her a Canon SD1000 - www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8266164&type=product&id=1170290185654