September 23, 2019, 06:17:23 am

Great Service!

Started by Ghost1, November 30, 2007, 08:44:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost1

I just switched my forum over to Charlottezweb yesterday......Boy what a difference in page load time, and the tech support is the best I have ever seen!  My forum didn't quite move as clean as one would have hoped, the themes got all crossed up.  I sent Jason a E-Mail for some help, and he had my site back to 100% in no time!

If your thinking about switching hosting company's, all I can say is DO IT. You wont be sorry.

Thanks for all your help Jason   :)

Jason

Thanks for the kind words!  I'm glad to hear the speeds have improved for you.  I've heard that before from a few people I've moved from where you were.

Cheers

dania

Yes,

I agree - great service, fantastic speeds and always there is a helping hand. I hav'n been here very long but all my sites are hosted apart from one are now here. Soon I hope to have the last one here too.

Thanks Jason!
:)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

texasflats

I have to respond also. I sometimes wonder if the name Jason is actually a team of people at Charlottezwebb with one log in. Because when someone needs help, he's there within minutes most times.
I've dealt with several host from dedicated packages to to simple hosting accounts and have never had better service, or been more pleased with what I get for my money.
Paradise can be found on the Texas Flats

Mark

I personally think he should raise his prices a little. They are so low for the amount/quality of support he gives I sometimes feel like I'm stealing from him. :-X

akheir

Quote from: Killer Possum on December 04, 2007, 10:05:14 am
I personally think he should raise his prices a little. They are so low for the amount/quality of support he gives I sometimes feel like I'm stealing from him. :-X

Hey! Don't give him any ideas! :) 
Plan
Promote
Profit

Kheir Consulting
http://www.kheirconsulting.com

Jason

ShaneR

I, for one, think the service is horrible and believe Jason to be wholly incompetent.

I fully expect, while doing business, to have numourous opportunities to complain, gripe, and demand. 

But, no.  Jason here does not, ever, give me that opportunity to complain, gripe, and demand. He does everything too well.

Way to ruin the consumer experience, Jason.  You bore.  You took all the fun out it  :'(

:D

Finner

Lol

I have been here for a year. I just glad I landed here.My site is 100% SMF which has worked out well..

My old host blamed me for the slow page load times. (they might have been right) As I tried to install Pspell and Aspell on the forum as they (GD) did not have it on the servers.

Anyways, I did a lot of research on who my next host was gonna be.

I'm so glad I ended up here...

Jason moved my site here.. Upgraded to the latest smf release
Helped me with issues I had while switching over.
I'm not good with php or smf so he helped me there.. It was a small change that was not related to hosting.. He helped me in 5 mins.
He helped me figure out a small error in a cron job I was trying to run (first time ever with cron)
He helped me with my SSL cert
And prolly a lot I'm missing

If your looking for a shared webhost you can't go wrong here.....

Great servers great service !!!!!

Jason

dania

QuoteMy old host blamed me for the slow page load times.

Now thats really weird because my primary host says that. He says that Sky should route through Paris so I did a first forum test here to proove a point but they still say its my ISP.

*shakes head - I don't believe them...ahhaahah love it here. The only reason for two hosts is I store my images on their server.

Thanks jason for all you do for us.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

akheir

Just wanted to add - Jason saved my butt once - his responses to emails and responsibility help out when even *I* screw up!  ;D

All clients looking for a new host or needing PHP requirements are sent here.

P.S. - The prices are great as they are! :)
Plan
Promote
Profit

Kheir Consulting
http://www.kheirconsulting.com

Jason

fmofmpls

Hello. I am another customer who is extremely satisfied with Jason and the hosting service provided by Charlottezweb.

My story began over at a host that was large and simply didn't give a damn about it's customers. As a result my forum was all over the map. Sometimes it cruised along, while other times it wouldn't even load. The host had outdated versions of Mysql and php and didn't even care enough to update them. It was beginning to wreck my forum on a daily basis. Members couldn't use the forum in an efficient manner. It was time to take action. And I couldn't be more happy with the action that I took.

Jason assisted me above and beyond what any other host would of ever done. I truly believe that. There were problems that had arose during the initial transfer, but Jason stuck with it and found a way to overcome the obstacles with the old host. Simply put - he got the job done! And now my forum is moving along at blazing speeds I've never even seen before!

I know that this post may sound like a sales pitch, but believe me it's not. It's a testimonial. I am real SMF forum owner who previously had some very real hosting problems which darn near rendered my forum useless. Thanks to Jason, my forum is once again an enjoyable experience. My members and myself thank you dearly!

Best, Terry.

Jason

Thanks!  Glad to hear it's working out well for you  :)