September 23, 2019, 06:23:20 am

Great Service!

Started by Ghost1, November 30, 2007, 08:44:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dania

A very warm welcome to Jason's  new clients,

:)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

CountryLady

March 25, 2008, 08:31:10 pm #16 Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:10:55 pm by CountryLady
I may be late to this Praise Party, but I have to add my compliments as well.

Jason has been extraordinarily helpful, professional and patient over the couple of years I've been hosting with Charlottezweb. As an old gal ::) who's not very webmaster savvy :D I have to say that Jason, with a little support from Killer Possum now and then, has kept our two domains flying right along.

<== My avatar says it all....

Chance favors the prepared. Come join us at OurCountryHaven.

Jason

Steve

Extremely satisfied!

Thanks Jason.

rebelsgirl

I haven't been able to down load a back up of my forum till I came here to Charlottezweb. For that I am EXTREMELY greatful!!! Everyone is so helpful and Jason has been able to put my mind at ease about a few problems I might have had with my site.

And this Forum right here I believe is the best for a hosting company. To stay in touch with the person behind the company and it being so personal. I really appreciate it.

So I'm glad I Found you guys!

Kim  :)

Jason

dania

QuoteJason has been extraordinarily helpful, professional and patient over the couple of years I've been hosting with Charlottezweb

Only because he loves your ava CL

;D - joke! but he does love your ava.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

DVR

I've been at this hosting company for a few years now and have to say that I am supper happy.

Service is great. They really do care about good service and keep all my sites up and running all the time.

And questions are answered quicker and more complete than any service I have ever had.

Simply the best IMO !
DirecTV Tivo HD DVR Receivers & Hard Drive Upgrade Kits: HR22 HR21 HR20 HR10-250 www.DVRPOWER.com

Jason

Steve

Jason, are there any other members in your team or you are alone?

Jason

Quote from: Steve on October 05, 2008, 02:26:38 pm
Jason, are there any other members in your team or you are alone?

Just me if you don't include the support team that monitors and fixes issues I can't and the datacenter's techs when all else fails.  :)